We are inviting you, your colleague or any expert in the field to deliver a presentation or a poster during the event. The focus topics for the conference are:
- Road weather forecasting
- Winter road maintenance
- RWIS and other road weather sensors and equipment
- Road weather data systems – part of ITS
- Innovation and technological advancements
- Future perspectives of road meteorology and climatology
Here are the main instructions for the extended abstract:
- The extended abstracts of the contributed papers should be sent as an e-mail attachment to [email protected].
- Please use *.doc or *.docx formats.
- When preparing the abstract, please follow common guidelines for such type of documents, e.g. no unreferenced work (please quote and cite other projects), try to keep it simple and clear, etc.
- For the correct format form of the abstract please use the provided template for reference (find the template below). We recommend using pre-set styles in this template to easily format the document.
- The length of an abstract should not exceed 6 pages, typed on A4 size with margins of 2 cm on all sides.
- The deadline for submitting the abstracts is the 19th of April, 2021.
You can find the extended abstract template files here (click the link to download the file or right-click the link and choose “save link as…” or similar). The file also contains all the instructions for formatting. here are the available template files:
You can find a project of SIRWEC2020 agenda here. However, please take note, that it is meant for reference only, the real agenda will be available later. Topics and the number of presentations for a certain topic might change according to received submissions.