A few weeks ago we asked you, our audience, would you prefer having the conference in October or should we postpone it to next year. The answers that we got were overwhelmingly towards postponing again. Here are the results of the survey:
As we mentioned before, our aim for SIRWEC2020 is to gather all road weather specialists and colleagues in one place, and we believe that the conference has to be held as a live event. Thus, taking into account your answers, opinions from sponsors and our goals, we have decided to postpone the conference again. Here are the main points and dates:
- The conference will be held on the 1-3rd of June, 2021.
- The new deadline for abstracts will be the 19th of April, 2021.
- The early-bird ticket price will last until the 3rd of May, 2021.
- All registrations are valid. If you believe that you want to cancel your registration – feel free to contact us ([email protected]).
- The abstracts that we have received are still valid for the new date. However, we offer an opportunity to edit and update it, if you wish. If that’s the case, please send us your updated abstracts to us ([email protected]) until the abstract deadline.
- We will not change neither the website, nor email addresses to represent the new date. The conference will be referred to as SIRWEC2020 in the website.