SIRWEC2020 is postponed

We are postponing SIRWEC2020 due to COVID-19 virus outbreak in Europe. This is done for your and our safety and health, and we are very sorry for any inconvenience this causes you. 

Currently we are inquiring for a new date and we will let you know as soon as this information is available. We are hoping to get a date in next week for either September or October.

The abstract submission and reduced conference ticket price deadlines are being postponed too. We are working on the new schedule and will announce the new dates soon.

For those who have already registered, sent an abstract, or payed for sponsorship – your accounts are still valid for the new date. If you wish to cancel your registration, receive a refund, or have any questions, please contact us via email [email protected].

Stay healthy and take care,
SIRWEC2020 team

Leave a Reply